For this edition of the 2022 Liaison Tour, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), in collaboration with RDÉE Canada, CDÉTNO and the Yellowknife CFA is organizing an innovative event, especially for Northern employers and partners.
For the first time, the Liaison Tour will welcome in Yellowknife the IRCC delegation as well as a conference regrouping the 3 northern territories and the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
On this special occasion, we invite you to join us for a chance to discuss the labour shortage issues you are facing in the NWT and the solutions that can be found to address them.
The Liaison Tour will be your space to:
- Learn about IRCC’s programs as well as those of the provinces and territories in northern and rural areas that support Francophone immigration to meet your needs;
- Discover potential pools of Francophone candidates through which you can hire talent;
- Identify the services available to assist you in recruiting qualified workers in Canada and abroad (Destination Canada Forum Mobility, Virtual Job Fairs, Public Employment Services);
- Target the services that can help you integrate and retain newcomers;
- Highlight the added value of Francophone immigration during the conference on the theme of economic immigration, advantages, and challenges within the company told by employers and employees;
- Exchange and discuss the needs of the labour market in the context of the post-pandemic and longer term.
The hybrid Liaison Tour will take place on September 22-23, 2022, in person at the Explorer Hotel in Yellowknife or online at your convenience.
Register now at www.pheedloop.com/TNeL/site.