The NWT Career Centre delivers bilingual Employment Assistance Services to NWT residents within the North Slave.
Funded through the Labour Market Development Agreement, we provide people with the tools, resources and opportunities to be self-directed, offering career services and interventions to assist job ready clients obtain gainful employment.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
- We are open at 9 a.m. (Open during lunch hour) and close at 5 p.m.
Employment Assistance Services
Service access: In-person, email, telephone or video conferencing
- Computer Lab
- Resumes and cover letter assistance
- Job Search assistance
- Forms and application support
- NWT Labour Market Information
- Education, training & scholarship information
- Online Job-links and Job Board
- Career Coaching
- Linkages to other services providers
- No-cost job postings for NWT employers
Dress to Impress
Funded through the GNWT’s Anti-poverty Fund and United Way, Dress to Impress eliminates barriers to employment by providing NWT jobseekers, who are transiting into the workforce, with a permanent resource for professional clothing, work gear and personal protective equipment. The goal is to empower individuals to reach their economic potential, while sustaining relevant supports to assist them on their career path.
Suite 102, 5204 50th Avenue, Diamond Plaza Building, Yellowknife
Phone: (867) 873-8790 Fax: (867) 873-8792
Mercy Beilem Mfombe, Career Coach – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Fowler, Administration Officer – email@example.com
Gordon Ross, Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org