Position Title: CBYF Project Facilitator
Type of Position: Part-time; 20 hours per week (negotiable, flexible hours)
Term: July 2020 to March 2021
Compensation: Wage of $20.68 per hour + benefits
Application Deadline: Monday, July 20, 2020
The Communities Building Youth Futures (CBYF) project is a 5-year collective impact strategy project funded by the Government of Canada and implemented by Tamarack Institute in up to 13 communities across Canada. The CBYF project aims at engaging youth facing barriers and supporting them to successfully complete high school and successfully transition from high school to post-secondary, trades, or employment.
The CBYF - Project Facilitator position provides an opportunity to learn new skills and become
an invaluable member of the CBYF backbone staff. The Project Facilitator will work alongside the
CBYF Project Coordinator and CBYF backbone staff to:
● Facilitate CBYF projects (e.g. Community Innovation Project).
● Provide administrative support to the CBYF Project Coordinator.
● Assist with the facilitation of CBYF leadership table meetings; action group meetings.
● Take notes at meetings.
● Send out communications (e.g. email, phone calls).
● Assist with community engagement and outreach.
● Work on relevant reports and documents.
To be eligible for the position, applicants must:
● Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and legally entitled to work in Canada.
● Commit to working at least 20 hours per week.
● Complete a criminal record check and vulnerable sector check.
For more information:
Contact the email below for more info. Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Narlie Dapilos (email below), Project Coordinator of the Communities Building Youth Futures project in Yellowknife.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 766-HOPE (4673)