About Javaroma: Javaroma is an independent coffee business in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Our Gourmet Coffee which is freshly roasted by our master roaster will tantalize your taste buds. Our Chefs prepare our foods fresh daily and upon order, and, don't forget our Teas which are the world's finest. Await our online shop which will enable you to order your Coffee, Tea and Meal (or any of our products) online before visiting us to 'avoid the wait’.
1. Controls gas fired roasters to remove moisture from coffee beans: Weighs batch of coffee beans in scale-hopper, and opens chute to allow beans to flow into roasting oven.
2. Observes thermometer and adjusts controls to maintain required temperature.
3. Compares color of roasting beans in oven with standard to estimate roasting time.
4. Opens discharge gate to dump roasted beans into cooling tray.
5. Starts machine that blows air through beans to cool them.
6. Records amounts, types, and blends of coffee beans roasted.
7. Very efficient and accurate packaging of freshly roasted coffees
8. Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
9. Maintaining a clean and organized roastery
10. Ensure accurate and timely shipments
11. Assist with packing preparation
12. Assist with sample roasting
4 months experience
Please send resume to email@example.com