- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises
Role and Responsibilities
- Patrol inside the entire building according to the company rules.
- Answer alarms and investigates disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of guests staying at the location and their visitors.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Also write detailed incident reports.
- Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, guests and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using
force when necessary.
Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control,
Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Criminal Record Check