The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
At Global Storm IT we…
- Engage your unique talents and perspectives
- Welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better
- Support you all the way in your efforts to achieve, learn and grow
- Give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers
- Motive your success
This role may be for you if…
- You believe in the power of relationships
- You enjoy the rewards, support and recognition
- You are client-facing and know how to develop relationships with your clients
- You are self-motivated
- You like working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
In a typical week, you might…
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth in cooperation with a Sales Manager.
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships to grow profitable sales.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Introduces and demonstrates new products to new and existing customers.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generate profitable sales orders.
- Reports competitive conditions, comments and feedback from customers to management.
- Attends product training session to develop superior product knowledge to handle customer applications.
- Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Representative, Sales Manager and technicians; encourages and assists in their training and development when possible.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Fulfills customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, etc.
- Assists customers with problem-solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and in pricing bills of material and project management.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
We are looking for…
- Bachelor's degree in sales or closely related field with three years of relevant sales and industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience..
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Developed knowledge of the industry within a given market.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Advanced skill with all MS Office products
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.
Your work conditions will be…
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Salary: $60,000.00/year
And of course…
- Global Storm is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Global Storm believes that diversity leads to strength.
Want to join us?
- Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the best fit for us