Summary of Position
The line Cook, Entree can execute all salad, sandwich, grill, char grill, p n and fry items while meeting presentation and timing standards, assists others in the kitchen, and maintains a clean, well-stocked and organized work area.
• Good communication skills
• Previous experience with grilling, salad and sandwich preparation, pans, and deep frying
• Able to accurately read and communicate orders
• Well organized, shows a sense of urgency; able to track multiple orders and multitask
• Works well under pressure
• Team player, works productively with others
• Understanding of food safe practices
Kev Responsibilities :
• Presents him/herself professionally, e.g., clean uniform, well groomed
• Maintains up to date knowledge of recipes, procedures and plating for all menu,
specials, and promo items for which he/she is responsible
• Prepares grill/char grill/salad/sandwich/entreeitems to recipe or special order
• Meets timing standards
• Coordinates orders with others, assists coworkers as needed
• works cooperatively with front of house staff to respond to guest needs
• Ensures his/her areas of responsibility are well stocked and guest ready
• Maintains high standards of cleanliness, safety, and food safety throughout the shift
• As required: stock taking, cleaning, opening, and closing tasks; and any other
duties designated by the management team or Kitchen Leader.
Physical Demands :
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to4 hours in length.
• Ability to lift and carry 0-25 pounds on a regular basis, throughout the shift.
• Must be able to push and pull equipment of various sizes and weights (e.g., 2Slbs pot of hot water), throughout the shift.
• Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks.
• Requires grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motions, hearing ability and visual acuity.
To apply, please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org