Under the direction and guidance of the Program Coordinator, the Language Instructor plans and implements daily cultural and language based learning activities, assists with the care of the children, and delivery of daily programming and operations of the facility for the Child Development Centre
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- Grade 12 Diploma
- A minimum of two years experience, preferably in the Early Childhood field or in an education environment.
- Aboriginal Language Instructor/Early Childhood Certificate or
- Strong oral communication skills, including the ability to listen actively, and respond verbally in a manner that is clear and respectful.
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to learn new material.
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, while prioritizing accordingly.
- Ability to demonstrate self-management and maintain composure, consistency, and patience in stressful situations
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation – Human Resources Division
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 888-872-7142