HouseKeeper Gahcho Kue - $49,050 - $57,050/year
Medical benefits and RSP matching available
The current scheduled work rotations is a 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off schedule
100% owned by the Yellowknives Dene First Nation, Bouwa Whee Catering is a division of the Det’on Cho Hospitality Group, providing top-tier, professional camp catering services to Canada’s northern mines. We promote a positive work-place culture focused on growth, teamwork and inclusivity and are seeking a Housekeeper for our Gahcho Kue Mine site.
Under the supervision and direction of the Head Housekeeper at the Gahcho Kue mine, the Housekeeper is a key member of the Bouwa Whee Service Team who will be instrumental in providing exceptionally clean and safe accommodations for our guests.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- familiar with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- proven team player with ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- attention to detail and ability to follow checklists
- proven punctuality and a pleasant demeanor
- Consistent ability to follow all corporate safe work procedures in the operation of housekeeping equipment and chemicals
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- ensuring rooms of camp guests are adequately cleaned
- ongoing cleaning of laundry i.e; blankets, sheets, pillows,etc.
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.