Expression of Interest
Det'on Cho Corporation is the economic arm of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation. We are currently accepting resumes in many different areas to build the membership database to assist members gain employment with Det'on Cho Corporation and its Group of Companies.
This is an expression of interest to build a better knowledge of the Yellowknives Dene workforce.
We foresee that there may be some opportunities in the future.
- Must have a valid Level 1 Food Safe certificate and WHMIS
- 1-2 years related experience in the Food Service, Janitorial, Housekeeping or Hospitality industries
- Familiarity with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Minimum one-year experience in housekeeping or related industry
- Current WHMIS and First Aid
- Demonstrated knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If you are a self-motivated achiever with a desire to join a locally owned, growing and vibrant Corporation, a career with Det'on Cho Corporation and/or its Group of Companies may be just what you've been searching for.
To apply for this expression of interest, please submit your resume along with a cover letter. Please note the title of your interest: "Expression of Interest-Title of your Interest ''in your email subject line.
By Email: email@example.com
In-Person: 3rd Floor, Det'on Cho Building, 901 Sikyea Tili