Job Description: Food Services Supervisor
Job Title: Food Services Supervisor
Company Name: Copperhouse Eatery + Lounge
Location: Yellowknife, NWT
Salary: CAD $18-$22 per hour
Position: Permanent Full Time
- Supervises, coordinates and schedules the activities of server staff;
- Supports staff training in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
- May participate in the selection of serving staff and help with the development of policies, procedures and budgets;
- Lead on the restaurant floor as assigned by the General Manager;
- Conduct meaningful pre-shifts as assigned by the General Manager;
- Service guest tables;
- Close restaurant as assigned per policies, procedures and checklists;
- Addresses customer needs on an ongoing basis;
- Supports weekly inventory reporting to General Manager relating to accuracy of inventory
- Provide an ongoing daily presence in the operation, interacting with the staff and guests setting the service standards
- Provide a clear vision of the company mission to staff members and as necessary to vendors thereby assuring all understand and are clear on task to achieve and execute.
- Ensures all bar staff are compliant to laws of serving alcohol.
- Interact with restaurant guests on a daily basis and follows up on all guest comments both internal comment cards and through other social media feedback forums. Copy GM as needed.
- Insure safe and sanitary food practices, including compliance with all Health Department regulations as it relates to FOH operations and communicate to owner as needed regarding BOH operations.
- Supports catering and food delivery initiatives.
- Other duties as may be requested by the General Manager and/or Ownership.
- no education required
- 2 years
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org