The Fitness 4 All Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the fitness centre located in the Ptarmigan Inn, reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Enhancing profitability by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programs
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Maintaining fitness equipment, coordinating with maintenance staff
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Maintaining customer service standards
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies
- Personal Training sessions
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members into the system, tour and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates or events to members and guests
- Facilitate all member requests and help to resolve any member issues and questions
Your average work week is likely to be comprised of irregular hours, i.e. early mornings and late evenings, and may involve shift-based schedules over a seven-day period.
- Management experience preferred
- Current certification in First Aid, including CRP and AED required
- Must hold valid, current Personal Training Certification
- Must be 18 years of age or older, have a high school diploma/GED equivalent and have a passion for fitness and health
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Suite) and the ability to learn systems quickly
- Strong leadership, team building and coaching skills
- Direct experience managing customer focused teams in the fitness or similar industry
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- A hard working, enthusiastic and energetic management style!
- Organization, problem solving and planning skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $2500 per month plus personal training hours
- Personal Training paid at a rate of $20/hour
- Blue Cross Benefits, available after 3 months
- Optional Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Fitness4All Membership
- Staff Discount on Meals during shifts
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to : email@example.com