Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation
Tłı̨chǫ Firefighting Services (TFS) is 100% Indigenous Owned by Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation. We are currently accepting applications for our seasonal firefighting project located in the four Tłı̨chǫ communities: Behchokǫ̀, Whatì, Gamètì, and Wekweètì.
Type 1 Firefighter/Alternate Firefighter
As part of the TFS team, the Type 1 Firefighter/Alternate Firefighter will report to the Crew Lead.
- Combat, extinguish, and prevent fires, with the objective of saving lives and property
- Ability to handle and operate a variety of rescue equipment
- Properly wear special protective clothing
- Must pass a very physically demanding fitness test
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs across rough terrain
- Knowledge of fire suppression equipment
- Confirmed criminal record history
- Travel outside of your based community and/or outside of the territories for Type 1 Firefighters may be required
TFS offers a competitive remuneration package and seasonal pension plan.
To apply please visit this link : https://tlichoic.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=306