Great Slave Helicopter is Hiring!!!
If you are a team player who works efficiently and effectively and has a positive attitude toward safety and customer service, then this position is for you!
• Maintain the aircraft to meet and exceed specifications laid out by the manufacturer.
• Hold safety as a main priority, and consider it prior to performing any task.
• Ability to plan around an operational schedule, to ensure upcoming maintenance is performed on time on multiple aircraft.
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule while on mission, to accommodate aircraft operations.
• Willing to perform light maintenance in an outdoor environment.
• Be in frequent communication with the Director of Maintenance, and/or Production Manager, with on the job updates.
• Work efficiently in a team atmosphere, and be a self-motivated individual worker.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Valid AME license with any of the applicable type courses.
• Must be aware of and compliant with a wide variety of company safety processes and procedures such as, but not limited to, those outlined in the company Safety, Refueling and other manuals.
• Works with WHIMS controlled substances.
• Must be aware of Dangerous Goods shipping procedures.
• Must maintain a current Dangerous Goods certificate.
• Must have Valid Driver’s license with no restrictions.
• Valid Passport is an asset
Apply to: Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to HR Department via email at email@example.com