WE ARE HIRING!
Location: Yellowknife, NWT
40 Hours Per Week
$26/Hour; biweekly pay period
The assistant project coordinator is responsible for assisting with the facilitation of project activities/initiatives and providing administrative support to the CBYF Backbone Team The applicant will require a combination of administrative, leadership, organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills for effective coordination of CBYF project initiatives/activities.
- Experience with project management
- Experience with community engagement and outreach
- Experience with underrepresented youth and youth facing barriers
- Experience with administrative work
- Satisfactory criminal record check (with vulnerable sector check)
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com