• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate material requirements
• Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, mortisers and
shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Knowledge of assembly and installing residential millwork, specializing in kitchen cabinets
• Capable of manufacturing custom laminate counter tops and installation
• Knowledge in installing granite, quarts, and build acrylic counter tops
• Knowledge in installing interior doors, trims, handrails, and all aspects of finishing carpentry in residential construction
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program in cabinetmaker /
finishing carpenter specialized in residential cabinet making, recognized by
trade’s college diploma or certification.
• Willing to share knowledge and skills in a multi-cultural team approach
• Willing to be on the job a team leader
• Entry level English required for communication purposes
Minimum 5 years’ experience and certificate of trade
Salary will be negotiated at the time, depending on experience.