North-Wright Airways is looking for full-time, permanent Aircraft Maintenance Engineers!
The North is one of the last places in Canada where you can experience true wilderness. We are located in Norman Wells, 145 km (90 miles) South of the Arctic Circle in the heart of the Sahtu Region. North-Wright Airways is the Sahtu Region’s premier air service. Join North-Wright, fly, and live in some of Canada’s most beautiful landscapes while making great connections that last a lifetime!
• Proven safety record and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Must possess Transport Canada M1 Licence.
• Must be legally able to work in Canada.
• Able to work flexible hours.
• Experience with aircraft type, BE02, DHC6, C206, C207, and C208 (an asset).
• Extensive Employee Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
• Company-provided accommodations (rent free!)
• Monthly freight allowance
• Canadian North interline discount
• Discounts on Canada Goose Parka/Bomber Jackets
• Rotational shifts for fully licenced engineers:
➢ Three weeks on, three weeks off
➢ Four weeks on, four weeks off
➢ Six weeks on, three weeks off
Compensation: $35/hr - $55/hr (commensurate with experience)
As a diverse and inclusive employer, we encourage all qualified and interested candidates to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website at https://north-wrightairways.com/ and social media for more information!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to submit a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test.