Bouwa Whee Catering Scholarship 2019/2020
In encouraging students to excel in higher levels of education in the Hospitality Field. Bouwa Whee Catering is offering five (5) $1000.00 scholarships to successful candidates who are enrolled in the 2019-2020 school year. It is open to all Northern Indigenous students who are under the Impact Beneficiary Agreement.
- NWT Resident.
- Awarded to Indigenous students who are Impact Beneficiary Agreement Holders
- Enrolled in a fully accredited post-secondary in a Hospitality Program
- Be considered a full-time student.
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE FOLLOWING:
- Letter of interest outlining education and career goals.
- Mailing Address, where if successful the funds should be forwarded.
- Two letters of reference.
- Proof of Beneficiary (copy of Indian status card)
- Proof of Residency (copy of NT Health Care Card)
- Copy of Social Insurance Number
- Copy of acceptance letter from post-secondary institution (if first year student)
- OR proof of registration for the coming year (2nd year students or higher)
- Official transcript of marks (originals-stamped with official seal)
Please send in your letter of interest, as well as the rest of the entire Application package along with the listed requirements mentioned in the above, through one of these following ways:
* When uploading your application online, please ensure to combine and scan all required documents into one document prior to uploading.
CLOSING DATE: OCTOBER 15th, 2019
The ideal scholarship candidate is likely to be committed to their own progress, and demonstrates a love of passion towards hospitality, and as well as good communication skills.