About Javaroma: Javaroma is an independent coffee business in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Our Gourmet Coffee which is freshly roasted by our master roaster will tantalize your taste buds. Our Chefs prepare our foods fresh daily and upon order, and, don't forget our Teas which are the world's finest. Await our online shop which will enable you to order your Coffee, Tea and Meal (or any of our products) online before visiting us to 'avoid the wait’.
1. Prepare and cook food as defined by the Catering Service including any special dietary needs
2. The supervision of staff and allocation of duties
3. Prepare menus and food within the guidelines issued.
4. Carry out staff training.
5. Carry out food lost control as required
6. The checking and recording of all food received, quantities of ingredients used and the number of meals produced and served
7. Carry out all clerical duties as required including all cash related duties
8. Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, its equipment and surround
9. Ensure the security of the kitchen, associated stores and surround.
10. Ensure the Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
11. Ensure that the Health and Safety at Work Act as defined by the County Council is observed within the kitchen and report any accidents in the kitchen or complaints regarding staff welfare
12. Report faults in equipment and request necessary day to day maintenance of premises.
13. Ensure that all staff work the required hours and that the correct break periods are observed.
14. Ensure that no food is removed from the premises
15. Be prepared to give practical help in any part of the kitchen should the need arise
16. Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
17. Insure the catering is delivered properly
4 months experience
Please send resume to email@example.com