WE ARE HIRING!
Location: Yellowknife, NWT
20 Hours Per Week (,.5 FTE)
$26/Hour; biweekly pay period
The youth engagement coordinator is responsible for assisting and facilitating project activities related to youth engagement and the CBYF Youth Council Yellowknife. The incumbent will require a combination of human relations, leadership, organizational, planning, and administrative skills for effective coordination of CBYF project(s), events, and activities.
- Satisfactory criminal record (with vulnerable sector check)
- Experience with community engagement and outreach
- Experience with underrepresented youth and youth facing barriers
- Experience with project management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrates ability to facilitate meetings
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org