Nestled between the wonder of the aurora borealis and the rugged nature of the northern frontier, our little brewing outpost is one of a kind. Located in the spirited town of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories we are the second northernmost brewery in Canada. Our 112 seat brewpub is seeking a head chef that has extensive experience working in a commercial kitchen. You must have the ability to work in a busy, fast paced work environment that is very team oriented and requires a positive attitude while at work. Red Seal certification is an asset.
- Develop and provide upscale gastro-pub food for the 112 seat restaurant.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Maintain quality product and control food costs.
- Oversee all food ordering and receiving including monthly inventory.
- Responsible for recruitment, retention and development of kitchen employees.
- Maintain nutrition and sanitation regulations as well as safety standards.
$59,800 annually + gratuities + bonuses = ~ $85,000/year
2 year minimu
Temporary housing available for the first 3 months at a discounted monthly rental rate.