We are looking to add a creative, outgoing and experienced person to our team!
"Flavour Trader Inc. / Saveurs de l'Artisan Inc." is the ultimate experience for lovers of exciting flavours and unique fragrances. For those who are passionate about travel and want to experience cultural and culinary discoveries, we are talking about a cooking school, a shop and a gourmet experiment laboratory all in one room. When you visit our shop, you discover a bright and welcoming atmosphere.
As an employee of Flavour Trader, you are joining a collaboration of adventurous and inventive people. Artistically inclined and ready to take on a number of tasks, we want you to enjoy every day of work and inspire our customers to spice up their lives with flavour, food, culture and travel.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Tasks will be varied so you must be organized, multi-faceted and flexible. In our shop, quality and reliable customer service is of the most importance and teamwork is essential.
· Sous-chef for food preparation of in-store items, catered events and contracts
· Sales and POS/Cash handling
· Serving the hot meal during peak lunch period
· Provide quality customer service
· Keep a balanced inventory and restock of store items
· Ensure that the Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times
· Cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing all daily materials used and general maintenance of the shop and kitchen
· Weekdays hours: 11:00 am - 7:30 pm, some evening and weekend hours may be required
· Other duties as required
· High school diploma
· Diploma as a professional cook or equivalent experience (3years) will be considered
· Food handlers license/training (will be provided if not already obtained)
· Sales and customer service experience
· Lift >30lbs
· Valid Driver’s License
· Bilingual is an asset (French & English)
· Average 37.5 hours /week
· Start date December 1st, 2016
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org