CDETNO is a leader in recruiting bilingual staff in the Northwest Territories. With its territorial mandate, CDETNO helps its members in Hay River, Fort Smith, Inuvik and Yellowknife find the skilled workers they need.
We post job vacancies on our media platforms, disseminate job opportunities at Canadian Universities and share our links with government agencies active in recruitment, like Canadian embassies. We also help employers draft job descriptions.
SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
- Job postings on multiple platforms (website, social media)
- Promote job postings at job fairs
- Pre-select candidates met at job fairs for CDETNO Elite Member employers
- Host two Employment Cafes per year to allow employers and job-seekers to meet and network
- Support with the hiring process for skilled immigrant workers (official documents required, integration of workers, etc.)
- Workshops, training and resources materials for human resources management
For more information and to book an appointment:
Immigration, recruitment and career officer
867-873-5962 ext. 106