CDETNO supports French-speaking entrepreneurs who want to start a business in the Northwest Territories. We also offer services in French to existing NWT businesses in areas such as strategic planning, communications, funding applications and referrals.
Check out the Yellowknife Insider’s Guide.
Services for entrepreneurs
- Funding Applications: help identifying funding opportunities and drafting applications to NWT agencies
- Market Studies: help evaluating the potential market and identifying target customers, price points, ideal locations and advertising
- Business, marketing and communications plans: support drafting these plans
- Business Management Support: advice on funding, inventory management, cash flow, etc.
- Organizational Development Support: available for organizations, businesses and community groups
- Promotion of your company/organization: through CDETNO website, RDEE Canada (The Network of Economic Development and Employability) website, social media and our monthly newsletter
- Networking activities
For more information and to book an appointment:
Economic Development Officer
867-873-5962 ext. 4