CDETNO supports French-speaking entrepreneurs who want to start a business in the Northwest Territories. We also offer services in French to existing NWT businesses in areas such as strategic planning, communications, funding applications and referrals.
Services for entrepreneurs
- Funding Applications: help identifying funding opportunities and drafting applications to NWT agencies
- Market Studies: help evaluating the potential market and identifying target customers, price points, ideal locations and advertising
- Business, marketing and communications plans: support drafting these plans
- Business Management Support: advice on funding, inventory management, cash flow, etc.
- Organizational Development Support: available for organizations, businesses and community groups
- Promotion of your company/organization: through CDETNO website, RDEE Canada (The Network of Economic Development and Employability) website, social media and our monthly newsletter
- Networking activities
For more information and to book an appointment:
Economic Development Officer
867-873-5962 ext. 4